Thursday, October 20, 2011

The First One

Why do people start blogs?  I don't know - I'll be honest, I wasn't planning on starting this one.  I was looking through other OSR blogs during a break at work and a comment prompted me to attempt to respond for the first time by adding my own.  In attempting that, Google routed me to start my own blog first.  And so with nothing better to do, I played along.  Now I am here, and can't remember exactly what I was going to comment in the first place.  Probably better for everyone, that.

So, what to do with this new toy?  Well, first off, I am not going to be posting with the frequency of some of the blogging maniacs in our hobby.  I do not pretend to be that prolific.  But, hopefully I will have a tablet to throw some little nuggets of creativity on when they pop up.  It's something that I can't seem to do as well now as I did when I played RPGs in my youth.  Back then new material for my gaming group seemed to write itself.  Now, not so much.  Maybe if I get two followers and some gold fish, the group aspect will help to pull it out of me like the old days in fifth period biology the day before the next gaming session.  Or maybe you'll just see some pictures of whatever BFE location I'm currently working in.  It's a crap shoot.


I get to fly home tomorrow to see Fox and Sunshine, so that will give me a week for stuff to perc in the ol' noggin.  Also, I'm going to be trying out gaming on Google+ for the first time.  That should be interesting; I've been looking forward to it for the last few weeks.  Against the Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment